Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yaye an award for me!

I just want to thank Diane for awarding me this wonderful award! I think it's so awesome that there are people out there who are so kind to think of others. I try my best to share many of my ideas and hopefully I've inspired a few people to tap into the craft world. Scrapbooking is such an obsession of mine and I enjoy every moment of it. I love hearing from everyone, the support is so wonderful! Thank you Diane!

Here are the rules for this award:

1. Post the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 7 other worthy bloggers.
4. Add links to their blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

I would like to award this award to the following bloggers for being so inspirational and wonderful!:

Kelly
The Wall Flower
Missouri Scrapper
Black Sunshine
Diane of course!
Genny
Tracey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marion, WOW...I can't believe you nominated me!!! THANK you. That was sooo nice and thoughful of you!! p.s. those ATC cards will be sent to you tomorrow via mail. Hopefully they will get to you in one piece....CHEERS

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Marion! You deserve it! :)

Genny said...

Hi Marion, A million THANKS!!!!!!!!!! for nominating me. I would like to join your ATC club, can you e-mail me the details please. Oh! Thanks again...

MissouriScrapper said...

thank you so much for nominating me for this.. i will add the award to my site and nominate others