Monday, August 25, 2008

I've been sick!

Hi guys! I've been really sick the last couple of days, so I haven't been able to do anything! Right now it's not so bad, but I'm hoping it doesn't get worse or turn out to be HG again. If it does, chances are I won't be doing much of anything for at least two months. Last time I had to have a catheter and IV put in and had to have a home nurse. If that happens, I may be able to do some stuff then. They can't do that until I'm about 8-9 weeks though, so it still will be awhile. Wish me luck!! I'll do my best to update you!!

10 comments:

Alexandra said...

I'm praying that you'll get to feeling better soon and that you'll have a healthy pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marion..take care of yourself!!! Hang in there!
Kelly

Genny said...

Hi Marion, hope you are feeling better, I'll be praying for you. Take care

Charlotte said...

So here I am to wish you luck.. I hope you get well..

msfears said...

My prayers are with you, too. Take it easy and take care of yourself!

sandra said...

hope you feel better soon!!
((hugs))

matts_mom_shari said...

take care, marion!
best wishes for a safe & healthy pregnancy! :)
shari :)
__________________________________
www.ShariSuzuki.typepad.com

Diane Davies said...

So sorry you've been sick. : ( I pray you get better very soon!

Calia Yang said...

Hope you feel better soon!! take care of yourself and baby! that's most important!

vancore1106 said...

Hope you get better!!!