Saturday, August 16, 2008

Quick update!

Hi everyone! I only got to do two layouts for the marathon due to recent events lol. I'll try and post them tonight. I haven't been feeling well, think the morning sickness is kicking in. I just hope I don't have Hyperemesis Gravidarum again. If I do, that means I'll probly be hospitalized again for half my pregnancy. Needless to say I probly won't be making any videos then. I'm hoping and praying that doesn't happen though. Until that happens I'll do my best to load up on videos for ya!

4 comments:

Alexandra said...

Positive thoughts....Whatever happens your and your baby's health comes first.

God bless!

Anonymous said...

I agree.

Also, I just wanted to let you know I sent an email with the info I promised. It's pretty long, so don't worry about responding. Unless you want, of course. Just take care of yourself.

JackieLou said...

Think positive Marion heheheh. Every Pregnancy is always different & God knows how much you love to inspire us all so he got your back on this one. hehehe

huggies,
Jackielou

Genny said...

I have to agree, think positive. God willing you'll have an uneventful pregnancy and a healthy baby by next spring!