Sunday, August 3, 2008

let's have an online garage sale!

So I've been going through my scrap room all week trying to organize and design it a little better. Needless to say I have a lot of stuff I would like to get rid of! I was visiting a fellow blogger and she had an online garage sale which I though was really neat! So, let's all pick a day to post picks of our un-wanted treasures and have a garage sale! Only maybe we should call it a blog sale! We should probably lay down some rules though, and I think one should be that you have to have a paypal account, for our safety and safety of those who purchase from us, and items must shipped within two days of received payment. Let me know what you guys think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi marion..that sounds like fun..let me know when..i'm in! kristi