Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mini album

Hey everyone! I've been working on a mini album. and I plan on uploading the video tonight if I finish it today. It's real cute and I even recycled while making it! I'm also going to work on a new layout tonight if I finish that mini album. I'm really excited about the layout because I've been dreaming about it lol. I know how scrap crazy is that! I'm freaking dreaming about projects!! Oh man I got it bad. I'm just trying to get a ton of stuff done ahead of time in case I do get hyperemesis with this pregnancy again. If I do I'll be out for at least 3 months. So I thought I would record a bunch of videos and post them during that time each week or something. Here is a list of videos I will be working on by request:

12x12 pages
Cropadile tutorial
ATC back of card info
August ATC's
Box Swap Results
My birthday mini album
Envelop mini album at the bottom of my blog
Blake's birthday mini album/ pages
Halloween mini album again
another mini album
October ATC's
Thanksgiving mini album/or page
Christmas mini album
Ultrasound page (Yaye!)

There's more that I can't remember off the top of my head. If I missed something leave a comment with the request. Thanks guys enjoy!


4 comments:

Sarah Louise said...

I really love your inspiration blog and tutorial videos. keep up the good work.

I have left you a blog award. Check out my blog for details.

sarah

Joyce ( Gingerbread Girl) said...

Hey Marion- I didn't know that you were PG- just found out. CONGRATS!! Hope it goes well! I am sorry your mini album didn't work :| But the 12x12 layout was great. Ok, so I know you have a long list of requests, but if ya get in the mood I would love to see you demo a monochromatic layout.
Hugs- Joyce in Sugarplum land!

Marion Smith said...

He he yup! It's going to be a wild ride again!

UKMUMINUSA said...

Love your video tutorials, especially the mini albums. You have some awesome techniques too. Keep up the great work! Would love to see a valentine mini album or pet album.