Monday, August 11, 2008

ATC club and new vid!

Hi guys! So I've been getting a bunch of ATC cards in and I plan to give everyone a little peek when I have time. Right now I have video coming that really out of the norm but I think ya might like it! I'm trying to load a bunch of videos this month because I will be in Texas the first week of September and won't be able to post anything unfortunately. Also I wanted to ask you guys if you know where i can get some Owl rub ons. I bought some from K&Co. but can't find them anymore. I love owls they're so hot right now! ok thanks guys, I'll try to get that video up today!

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for the comment on my card! I will check out your videos for sure when I get some time during naps today!

Anonymous said...

I don't know about any owl rub ons atm, but I do have a couple of files for your silouette if you'd like them.

JackieLou said...

Thanks Marion hahaha I've just started my blog & I didn't think anyone will ever read my blogs. hehehe Thanks for the comment. Your videos are very good.
hugzies,
Jackielou

Marion Smith said...

Tracey! You just made my day! If you could email me those I would be so great full! My email is marion@apieceofcraft.com
Thank you thank you thank you!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! You're welcome. I just sent that email. Sorry it took so long. It's been a crazy day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Marion,
I love looking at your videos. Your skills are amazing!..
I did see owl rubons at the following website acherryontop.com they are made by reminisce - the enchanted autumn line... they are orange, green and brown.. not sure if that is what you are looking for but worth a look. Keep up the great work!
Karla

Jodi said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my altered item! I love your site, and creativity with your mini albums. I will need to check out a video and see how you make them. TFS!! =)

Tina said...

Hi Marion

I am interested in entering your ATC club, Hope its not to late...

Thanks,
Tina

Marion Smith said...

Hi Tina! You're not too late, what is your email I will send you the info!

msfears said...

October Afternoon has some cute owl rub ons in brown and white.

Tina said...

Hi Marion,
My E-mail is fauscorona@yahoo.com sorry didn't leave it before I am new to the blog world..
Tx,
Tina