Thursday, April 23, 2009

From the attic mini album kit

This just might be my favorite kit so far! It's a paper bag album kit and it has a whopping 16 sheets of hand made paper to cover all 16 pages. Love this album because it has pockets and awesome charms, one of which is a locket. It's available now at my store and it is the only one like it! Click here to go to my store Hi guys! Sorry but for some reason the price on this album was wrong as well as shipping so I just fixed it at the store site.









2 comments:

JackieLou said...

Oh my Marion I can go broke with your super duper great kits hehhee. I love them all. Good luck with the Store girly girl...
PINK hugs,
JackieLou

Anonymous said...

Hey Marion....your kits are just gorgeous!!!! How do you find he time to put these great kits together?
Take care