Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Video Tutorials

Hi everyone! I just posted 3 new videos last night so I hope you enjoy them. One of the questions I've been getting a lot of lately is when I'm going to be posting tutorials. I will be posting technique tutorials and tips, however I will not be teaching how to make my specialty mini albums and such. The reason is that I will be teaching these classes at Oh For the Memories in Modesto CA.
If you are not from around here and would like a design guide and kit for the classes please let me know and I will make arrangements to have one sent to you. Kit prices vary but are very reasonable! Another question was what kind of ink I use all the time in my videos for the edges of paper. The ink is Tim Holtz distress ink. It is available at OFTM as well. Thanks guys hope ya read tomorrow!

No comments: