Thursday, September 6, 2012

Last night I remembered I had a box full of Canvas Corps. product sitting in my craft room so patiently just waiting for some attention. I remembered seeing a small 7 gypsies printer tray in there and thinking that one of the slots would hold a iPhone perfectly. I am completely obsessed with apple inc. accessories so this gave me the perfect opportunity to make a catch all for my phone. Ooh Yeah! Enjoy! If you like my project subscribe to the feed. I am really enjoying keeping in touch with all of our friends on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, instagram, and Youtube until next time go craft and relax and get inspired.

Garett Smith

 












10 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this idea - oh and Brooke gave it the thumbs up so it has to be good! You even have space for your keys!

JJ Meyer said...

Love your tray! The mat that looks like a badge is totally cool. I loved your little one dancing! Men have such interesting takes on crafting. My dad loved painting and ceramics. And I would have never thought of things the way he did. Love all your projects and shares. Cannot wait to see the next! Blessings!

Unknown said...

The pics are much brighter than the video which is great to see the end piece....love this project and baby girl gives you a thumbs up.....priceless!
Keep bringing them on...we need more videos like this.
Smiles Noel

Peggy Lee said...

Love the tray idea Garett and you rocked the video!!!! hey where is the pick of his black highlights!!! oh my how cute Brooke is!!

Marion you are so blessed to have your man create with you.

Peggy

Marlene W said...

Awesome job Garett.....now i have to look for an old bingo game to use on some of my projects!
I agree with Brooke...thumbs up:)

surfmomma4 said...

Really great I need to make one for my hubby. You did an amazing job..and got the thumbs up from Brooke!

octlove said...

great idea & love the colors!

Gotta agree with Brooke...thumbs up:)

onehappywon said...

I love this idea! You really did a great job. And Brooke....what a sweetheart that little one is!!!!

Jodi Beasley
(onehappywon)

Traci said...

Great project! Brooke is a Sweetie Pie! ;0)

Rika said...

This is wonderful!