Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Waiting

Hi everyone! I'm still waiting for the baby to come, been in and out of the hospital for pre-term labor but she's still lounging for now. Oh and to take my mind of the painful contraction and home refinement I've been making mini albums!!!! Yes I will post pics on here later today. I opened an Etsy account and plan to put them up for sale on there soon when I figure out how much they are worth selling for. Maybe you guys can help with that when I post the pics later today. Well thanks everyone for being so sweet I can't wait to post pics of the baby when she comes.

7 comments:

LG said...

im so excited for you!!! Wishing you good health to you and your baby.

Heather Ulmer said...

oh that is wonderful! good to hear how you and the baby are doing. cant wait to see those mini books

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everything is working out. Look forward to seeing what you have been working on.

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the albums cause i've been just waiting to see some more of your work hope all is well with you and the fam, and i hope everything go well for your baby girl.

Kay said...

awwww take it easy Marion. You are creating beautiful work though you aren't feeling well. Best of luck on the baby! Take your time coming back, your work is worth the wait!

doulanana said...

Hi Marion, My dd had the same thing as you with the irritable uterus and she finally had her baby on March 18th. Hang in there . As a doula I think that is the most difficult thing for a woman to go through, but dig deep and find your strength. Can't wait to see the baby! (((doula hugs)))
...and I love the new mini book! Awesome work!

deb musick said...

I am so glad to see your post and know that you are doing well. I love the album you posted. YOu may have been absent from us, but you still have that creativity bubbling. Best wished in the coming weeks-can't wait for a picture!