Saturday, March 28, 2009

Still waiting

No baby yet, but I'm starting to get really anxious and very uncomfortable lol. Actually I've been unconfortable for a very long time now, but it's all worth it. I've been taking it easy, just staying home and taking care of my son, haven't had much time to myself to scrap this week but hopefully I'll find some time tmw if I feel up to it. It's a little hard to sit up for long periods of time right now, my belly is so big it rests on my lap and the baby doesn't have enough room. So I lay on my side most of the day. I hope this baby comes by the end of the week.

8 comments:

Clochette said...

Hey, I know what you're feeling I'm still waiting too and it's very hard to find good position to sleep !!! If you want I can make new banner for your blog with new photo...I'll give you my address again chocodance@hotmail.com

Take care of you and sorry for my english ! See you soon !!

LG said...

still waiting???? My i thought you're holding her already

Heather Ulmer said...

wow that is very exciting! :)

Anonymous said...

You must be so tired! Hang in there girl! In the most soothing way... "just.... breathe" . Take care and so excited for you. steffo_gal1

Valerey said...

hope she is happy and healthy baby...that is all that counts in the end!

Anonymous said...

Oh I want the Good times album!!
:)

how much ?

Steffo_gal1

Justine said...

I missed your due date. When were you supposed to have your little girl? Keep us updated. Take care.

Calia Yang said...

I'm so glad that you were able to make it this far!! let us know how things went when you have time!! ^_^ would love to see your new baby!!! i'm sure she'll be cute as a button!!