Tuesday, September 2, 2008

MOOOVE IT!!

Ok so on top of being really sick and busy trying to get the ATC'c and box swap stuff organized, my hubby decides it's time to buy a new house! All within a matter of two days we got our loan, found our house, and placed our bid!! So crazy, but we're very excited! It's going to be perfect for the new baby. If all goes well we may be moving in by the end of the month!! So we are definitely praying that our offer is accepted, and that everything goes smoothly. Everything seems to be coming together, I was so sad we had to cancel our trip to Texas, but it turns out if we had gone we wouldn't have been able to bid on this house. The house is amazing, it needs fixing up, but that's why we love it because we get to remodel with an awesome deal on the house. Oh and it has lots of big trees which I really love!! So I hope you have the time to wish us luck and say a little prayer. I know you will anyway because you all are so kind to me already. I also wanted to offer my prayers to any or all of you, so please let me know if there is anything I can do. I'm so thankful for all of you, and most of you really don't know me. I feel so blessed. Well that's all for now, hope to post another video soon!!

14 comments:

JackieLou said...

GoooooooooooD Luck... LUCKY you! you guys will get it... hehehhe
artsie xoxo,
Jackielou

msfears said...

Good Luck. Once you feel better that will be so much fun fixing up a house.

Anonymous said...

oh good luck! hope u feel better and the house sounds great! i love big trees

Nicole said...

Wow, good luck! I remember we bought a new house when I was pregnant with my second....it was fun, I was 7 months pregnant though, so maybe it will be easier for you, but then again with how sick you are maybe not! I'll be praying for you, congratulations!!

Genny said...

Good luck Marion, I hope you get the house. I must say, you are one strong person with so much going on in your life. You are also too kind thinking about us, I'll be praying that all your wishes come true, and hope you feel well.

Calia Yang said...

How exciting!!! I wish you the best of luck with everything. I'm sure things will go well for you. You're house is going to look so awesome once you re-model it! hope you feel better as well!

Alexandra said...

Awesome! God rewards good people and you are the GREATest!

Tina said...

How awesome!!! OMG I am so excited for you, my fingers will be crossed best of luck and hope you feel better. God Bless....
XOXO, Tina

Pamela Levingston said...

May God give you the desire of your heart! QP

deb musick said...

Marion, I am so glad I found your blog. And I think it was because I needed what you have to teach and I also needed to send you tons of positive energy. I hope you begin feeling better really soon; that the house is everything you hope for & pregnancy is the beautiful time it is supposed to be!

sandra said...

that's awesome marion! good luck!
remodeling sounds like fun!!

Charlotte said...

I really hope you get the house. My boyfiend and I have just moved in to our new house, and it is fantastic. So I hope you will get the same.. Good luck

Anonymous said...

Hi Marion....This is going to be such an exciting time for you!!! I wish you all the best

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK WITH THE HOUSE.. CAME ACROSS YOUR SITE THRU YOUTUBE ... IM AN ASPIRING SCRAPBOOKER JUST HAD MY BABY A MONTH AGO AND UR BABY SCRAPBOOK PAGE WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKIN FOR :) THANX