Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cruise Details Are Up!


Click here to see

On this cruise we'll be teaching four amazing classes and we'll also have a Scrapping Pajama party that also comes with a crop kit. All attendees will receive a tote bag from me filled with goodies from various sponsors! No tot mention all the kits are 90% Prima product! We'll be at sea for three days and the rest of them time you're on your own to enjoy an awesome vacation! Did I mention we'll be on the brand new Carnival Magic Cruise ship?? Oh man have you got to take a tour of it! Click here for the tour!

It's time for all of us to take some time for ourselves and leave the stress and worries at home! I plan to make this cruise a lot fun, and I have plenty of prizes to give away as well! I want you to be able to get away, make new friends, and do what you love all in 8 days and I know it will be an experience you'll never forget! I can't wait to go on this journey with you!

1 comment:

LisiB said...

Goodness! This sounds like a dream.