Sunday, September 12, 2010

Prima Grab Bags on their way!!

Hello ladies! I just wanted to let you know that we started shipping the Prima Grab bags last week and the last of them should ship out tomorrow! We got hardly any paper in because they were all on backorder so the grab bags are filled with mostly flowers and embellies...I know, poor you guys lol! Who can complain about getting a bunch of flowers, although the papers are so beautiful we're eager to get them in but who knows when that will be :( I hope you enjoy them!! Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

oh hello!! super excited!! yay!!
with a grin,
steff

scrappergirlie said...

Hooray! Once can NEVER have too many flowers!

Gramma said...

Oh, the wait has an end! :) I'll try not to attack the mailcarrier everyday. And flowers? I have one granddaughter and another on the way, can't have too many flowers.