Friday, January 8, 2010

Sorry I haven't been updating the blog!

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been updating my blog, I've been so busy working on the new store and Christmas was a lot of fun and hard work. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! I've been scrappin again and having so much fun, I can't wait to share my latest mini it's totally junk packed and definitely interesting to look at!

Also make sure to check over at the website for our weekly deal! They are some awesome rub ons that are just gorgeouse and perfect for a family mini album!

I'll try to post some pictures of some projects I'm working on this weekend, but for now I have to make some lunch for the kiddies and scrap whooo weee!!

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Marion, I just found you last night and I think I watched every one of your videos and absolutely love your techniques and you have me fired up to scrap. I always have some paper creation going but looking at your videos and your little books, I went to my local scrapbook store today and tried to find all the things I could to make books like yours. Come by my blog and check me out. Your beautiful and your babies are so darling. Enjoyed getting to see them also.

Have fun scrapping!!

Ginger
glitter and roses

JAN said...

Hi Marion happy new year to you and yours i just wanted to wish you all the success you need in your new store...and blessings to you Jan (tarotwisdom youtube)

Birgitte said...

Hi Marion! I dont know if you remember me, Birgitte?
I still love your work, and im still wathing all of your videos. Im here to ask if you wanted to wath some of mine. PLEASE do. I so want someone to come and visit me, and maybe also comment my work. But remember, im just 12 years old, and of course not so good at scrapping as you. And im not so good at English either. But please give me an chance to show my work to the world. Im really exited of getting an blog so I hope that you want to come and visit me there. And if you like my work, then you maybe could tell your friends about it for me? Well, well... The blogaddress is: www.scrapbookingwithbirgitte.
blogspot.com
Hope I see you there!
LOVE YOUR WORK!
Birgitte

K.Alarcon said...

http://kalarconpictureperfect.blogspot.com
Visit my blog & follow me and participate please! Thanks