Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mini Album Trading/kit club

Hi everyone! So, I have some exciting stuff to share. We have started a mini album trading/kit club. It was a secret for awhile, but now we're coming out as our membership spots are getting full. I wanted to open up the last few spots to those we don't know yet, even some we missed. The gals that are already in the club are some awesome girls who all get along and do amazing work. The way the club works is each month you make an album and you get matched up with another member who you send your mini album to and you get one as well. You also get a monthly kit, and I must say these kits are awesome! All the kits include products from a matching collection. Also our chipboard boardbooks are custom made each month. That means you get a unique book each month.

If you think you would like to join please leave me your email and I will send you a link to more info as well as a sneak peek for this month's kit. Also next month's kit is so awesome you won't want to miss it. Thanks guys! If I don't email you an invite it's probably because the club is full. I'm going in order though, so it's first come first serve. Thanks guys!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Marion:
I am interested in mini album trading/kit club. I lived in los angeles county, CA . I am not sure if it is only for local people also provide to people who lives in other area?
pls send me information via
julia94ca@hotmail.com

thank you. Marion
Julia

Shawna said...

Me me me! I want to join so bad, I heard about it from Terri and I really want in! The kit is so cute for this month. I emailed you already please let me know if there is still room.

Jessica said...

I love your mini-albums and I would love to check out if there are more available kits ... however, I couldn't find a link to Etsy ... would you mind telling me what it is?
Thanks :)

Mrs. ABC said...

Am I worthy? I don't know but since mini albums have become my obsession I'd love to be apart of the club. I think??

~EssenseVibez~ said...

i would love to participate---

Velma said...

Hi Marion: can you send me the link to the mini book club, here's my email again:velmagriff@yahoo.com I know it's filled, but I'd like to read up on it and maybe get in for August. Thanks and have a good evening. Velma

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Marion,
I would like to join your "Girls gone scrappy" mini album club. You are my favorite scrapbooker to watch on Youtube and the kits are so awesome. Please let me know if I can get in on the fun in the upcoming months. Thank you, Debbi at charliemrc@yahoo.com

mrsmarz said...

Hi Marion~

Is there room to be a part of the girls gone scrappy club? I am so interested and would love some more information! I have been watching your ideas on youtube and love them you are soo creative! My email address is mrsmarz@comcast.net
Thanks ~
Lisa